“If you ever catch yourself feeling blue, as we all sometimes do from time to time, here are ten things that if you do three days in a row (I promise) will make you feel better.
1. In the morning write down five things you are grateful for.
2. Think about a random act of kindness you can do for someone that day.
3. Eat well (you know what that means); drink well (no coffee, soft drinks or alcohol).
4. Exercise hard for 20 minutes.
5. Write an old friend an email or better yet a letter.
6. Actively relax, meditate or pray for 10 minutes.
7. Take a walk in the sun.
8. Watch a John Hughes’ movie like “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off” or “The Breakfast Club”.
9. Sleep deep and long.
10. Remember that you are loved (I promise).”
See more from Frank Warren, creator of Post Secret at http://postsecret.com.